January 23-25 2008 Edinburgh International Conference Centre
In order to aid site navigation, the following keyboard access keys have been enabled:
- 0 — Home
- 1 — Conference
- 2 — Schedule
- 3 — Call For Papers
- 4 — Exhibition + Sponsorship
- 5 — Venue + Accommodation
- 6 — Registration
- 7 — Contact
- 8 — About Us
- h — Site Help
How to use access keys
Access keys are selected in different ways according to which web browser you use:
- Internet Explorer:
- Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter of the access key, then press ENTER.
- Firefox (version 2 or higher):
- Hold down the ALT+SHIFT keys (CTRL for Macintosh) and select the number/letter of the access key.
- Firefox (version 1.5):
- Hold down the ALT (CTRL for Macintosh) key and select the number/letter of the access key.
- Opera (version 7.5 or higher):
- Press SHIFT+ESC, followed by the number/letter of the access key.
- Safari (Mac OS X):
- Hold down the CTRL key and select the number/letter of the access key.
Changing text sizes
All web browsers have some provision for altering the size of text on screen. In most cases just select 'View / Text Size' ('View / Zoom' in Opera) from the menu bar and increase/decrease the size of the text.
For Internet Explorer (versions 5 and 6 only) you may first need to disable style sheets. To do so follow these directions:
- From the Menu Bar select 'Tools / Internet Options'
- Select the 'General' tab and click the box entitled 'Accessibility'
- Ensure that the three buttons under 'Formatting' are checked
- Click OK in 'Accessibility' dialogue box
- Click OK in 'Internet Options' dialogue box
- Click 'Refresh'.
Organised by the Institute for Research and Innovation in Social Services in association with PEPE (Practical Experiences in Professional Education).